Membership has benefits…
Any person, firm, association, corporation, partnership, or estate in the Wright City area having an interest in the purpose and objectives of the organization is eligible to join.
Wright City Chamber Membership Dues:
10 Employees or less $125.00
11 Employees or more $175.00
Non-Business Individuals & Non-Profit Memberships $75.00
Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 11:45 a.m. at 13410 Veterans Memorial Parkway at the Activity Building in Diekroeger Park, except for several special meetings throughout the year. Meals are $10.00 per person and may be prepaid for the entire year at a rate of $100.00.
The Wright City Area Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian organization dedicated to promoting the economic, civic, commercial, industrial, and educational welfare of the Wright City area.
Benefits and Services
- Maintain a Chamber Office with brochures & items of interest to provide a distribution point for literature on upcoming events of both the Chamber and its members
- Hold monthly membership luncheons featuring guest speakers, and programs on issues and events that concern our members, as well as, provide the opportunity each month for our members to announce items of special interest about their business.
- Provide opportunities for networking at Chamber functions including several “Business after Hours” each year.
- Publish informative weekly newsletters where members can submit information about their business.
- Maintain a web site www.wrightcityareachamber.org with information on members, press releases, and upcoming Chamber events.
- Sponsor an annual Chamber Business “Service Directory” that provides lists of members, churches, & schools.
- Assists in Grand Openings, Ground Breakings & Ribbon Cuttings
- Sponsor an annual “Strassenbash”, Business Breakfast, and numerous Holiday Events, as well as, other events whenever a situation presents itself to better our community.
- Recognize and honor a “Person of the Year” at the Strassenbash.
- Provide a new membership listing in the newsletter, on the web site and in the local newspaper, as well as, provide a membership plaque and yearly plate upgrades to the members.
- Sponsor annual scholarship awards at the local High Schools.
- Encourage local youth through support of community events.
- Respond to inquiries about living, doing business, and visiting our area.
- Hold an annual Installation and Awards Banquet to install new officers, and recognize and honor a Volunteer of the Year, and a Business of the Year.