AGAPE is dedicated to fighting hunger and preventing homelessness in Warren County. Nearly 1 in 4 Warren County residents faces food insecurity—AGAPE is the answer. AGAPE is the only full-service non-profit agency dedicated to hunger and poverty issues in Warren County. We are here every day to help members of our community.
AGAPE offers a food pantry to all eligible families in Warren County. Each month, AGAPE helps more than 1,300 people with food and nearly 50% of those are children. Our food pantry is open 5 days a week to help families who need assistance. Through our modern, client choice food pantry, we ensure families face this challenging time with dignity and respect. But feeding families is just the beginning. Our goal is to provide a variety of resources that empower individuals and families to become self-sufficient. From helping families facing homelessness, to our Job STAR program, AGAPE is providing a hand up to families in need.
AGAPE Thrift is our thrift store located in Warrenton. From gently used household items and clothes to rare vintage finds…AGAPE Thrift has it all. Open 6 days per week, AGAPE Thrift is the place to look for clothes, baby items, toys, household items, furniture and vintage/antique items.
Helping AGAPE helps all of Warren County. There are several ways to help:
- Donate Food—food donations are accepted at our food pantry location 5 days per week, from 9am – 4pm.
- Donate Items—gently used clothing and household items can be donated to AGAPE Thrift, Monday – Saturday, in the rear of the building
- Volunteer—volunteers are the backbone of AGAPE. Whether you can give one day a week or one day a month, we would love to have you join us as a volunteer at the food pantry or at the thrift store.
- Make a Financial Contribution—financial donations can be made online, via mail or in person
- Join us at an Event—AGAPE hosts 3 events throughout the year: The Gala for Giving on October 20, 2018; Hungry for Knowledge Trivia Night in April 2019; Drive Away Hunger Golf Tournament in June 2019 Join with us today!
Michelle Bernth, Executive Director, email@example.com
Randa Taylor, Director of Finance and Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Miller, Director of Sales, AGAPE Thrift, email@example.com
Food Pantry and Administrative Office